The South Australian Government has announced a second round of Emergency Cash Grants for Small Businesses and not for profit entities of up to $10,000. To be eligible for a $10,000 grant, entities will need to:
- Be a participant in the extended JobKeeper scheme from the 28th of September 2020. This means your business needs to be eligible for Jobkeeper either in either the December 2020 quarter or the March 2021 quarter
- Employ people in South Australia as at 30 September 2020
- Have annual turnover of more than $75,000 (GST exclusive) in either the 2019 or 2020 Financial Years.
- Have an annual payroll of less than $1.5 million, and not be entitled to a payroll tax waiver under COVID-19 support measures introduced by the South Australian Government.
- Have an ABN and were carrying on the operation of the business in South Australia on 30 September 2020.
- Apply by 28 February 2021
If you are not eligible for the $10,000 grant because your business has no employees, you may be eligible for a $3,000 grant if you meet all of the above conditions (except for the employee condition) and you are operating from a commercial premise. A commercial premise does not include a premise that is located on land that is zoned as residential or vacant.
Applications are now available by clicking here