The South Australian Government has announced $10,000 Emergency Cash Grants for Small Businesses and not for profit entities. To be eligible entities will need to:
- Employ people in South Australia.as at 1 March 2020
- Have annual turnover of more than $75,000 (GST exclusive).
- Have an annual payroll of less than $1.5 million, and not be entitled to a payroll tax waiver under COVID-19 support measures introduced by the South Australian Government.
- Have an ABN and were carrying on the operation of the business in South Australia on 1 March 2020.
- Have been subject to closure or highly impacted by COVID-19 related restrictions (If you are eligible for JobKeeper you are deemed to be highly impacted).
- Apply by 1 June 2020.
- Use the funds to support activities related to the operation of the business.
Applications are now available by clicking here